We understand the hard times that are here but yet life must still go on. For that reason, we, at DudzMobility would continually strive to get our varying clients great deals at a very pocket-friendly price tags.
This might mean exploring the slightly accident or salvage cars as options. So, we guarantee to save you hundred of thousands Naira when you use our service to achieve this option.
The fact is 90% of vehicles in car shops in Nigeria were salvage. After being repaired and re-branded, dealers put them up for sale and buyers are rarely ever aware of the extent of the damage.
We, however, advise you to use our service to buy that your new vehicle though salvage or accident from the USA and we put you through regarding how to repair it and save yourself a whole lot of money.
But first of all, let’s show you the type savage cars you can buy.
Type of Savage or Damaged Cars To Buy
To safe your money and headaches, these are the types of savage cars you can buy from the USA:
- A great body but mechanically damaged
- Fender benders
- Side damages without affecting the car frame
- Minor rear impacts
- Deployed steering airbags cars
Top Secret to Know,
No matter how clean they may look, don’t ever buy a flood titled vehicle…
Need This Service?
Then follow these steps…
- Visit www.copart.com or www.iaai.com or www.manheim.com search for your desired vehicle and obtain the lots number.
- Send the lots numbers of the vehicle you like to buy to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- We would respond with an anticipated breakdown of buying cost of the lot in addition to shipping cost to Nigeria or Benin Republic.
- A refundable deposit of $400 or 10% (whichever is larger) has to be paid to us before we can bid on your preferred lot(s).
- We would strictly bid for your specified maximum as we much understand you buy on a budget.
- Once a bid is won, you have a maximum of 48 hours which is 2 days (weekend included) to remit dues for the lot won as auctions would slam $50 per day fine if it doesn’t receive payment by the 3rd day.
- If your bid is not won, you can request for your deposit back or direct us to bid on another desired lot. That is, your refundable deposit would be paid back in full if you don’t want to bid on another lot.
- If a lot is won at a price not higher than your stated maximum and you decide not to buy again, then your paid refundable deposit of $400 or more will be forfeited.
- Our commission remains a pocket-friendly $200 irrespective of the value of lot you buy. Note that our commission is only due if you lot is bought.
- Once your procured vehicle is shipped, we would give you your respective Bill Of Lading to source for your own customs clearing agent or you can use our service to clear the shipped vehicle.
Don’t forget we provide the widest range of professional clearing services to meet our client’s needs more effectively.
Interested to know more, read why we are the best for you or listen to what our previous clients have to tell you about our services.